Mangoes are one of the most loved fruits in the world, and for good reason. They are delicious, sweet and versatile. Today, we will be making an easy and delicious mango dessert that anyone can enjoy. Mango is not only a tasty fruit, but it also has several health benefits. It is rich in vitamins A and C and is a good source of fiber. Let’s get started!
– 2 ripe mangoes
– 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Mint leaves for garnish
1. Peel and dice the mangoes into small pieces.
2. In a blender, blend the mangoes until it forms a smooth puree.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Whip together until it forms stiff peaks.
4. Add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream and gently fold it in.
5. Pour in the mango puree and gently fold it into the mixture.
6. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
7. Once chilled, scoop the mango dessert into serving bowls and garnish with mint leaves.
– Mangoes are a delicious and healthy fruit that is rich in vitamins A and C and fiber.
– This mango dessert is easy to make and has a deliciously sweet taste.
– The dessert is made by blending ripe mangoes into a puree and folding it into whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk.
– Garnish with mint leaves and chill in the refrigerator for an hour to enhance the flavors.
– Serve as a refreshing summer treat or as a dessert after dinner.
Enjoy your delicious mango dessert!