Easter is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about what sweet treats to enjoy with family and friends. One delicious option is an Easter Poke Cake. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to make a delicious poke cake that everyone will love.
– 1 box of white cake mix
– 1 package of strawberry Jell-O
– 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
– 1 container of whipped topping
– Easter candy, for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Make the white cake mix according to the instructions on the box.
3. Pour the cake batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
6. While the cake is still warm, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake, spacing the holes about an inch apart.
7. Prepare the strawberry Jell-O according to the instructions on the package and pour it over the warm cake, making sure the Jell-O gets into the holes.
8. Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 4 hours, or until the Jell-O is set.
9. Once the Jell-O is set, prepare the instant vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the box.
10. Spread the pudding evenly over the top of the cake.
11. Cover the pudding with a layer of whipped topping.
12. Add Easter candy decoration on top of the whipped topping as desired.
13. Chill the cake in the refrigerator for another hour or until the whipped topping is firm.
14. Serve the cake chilled and enjoy!
– Preheat the oven and make white cake mix according to the instructions on the box.
– Pour batter into a greased 9×13 inch dish and bake in the preheated oven.
– Remove cake from oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
– Poke holes all over cake and pour strawberry Jell-O over the warm cake.
– Place cake in refrigerator for about 4 hours, or until Jell-O is set.
– Prepare vanilla pudding and spread it evenly over the top of the cake.
– Cover pudding with a layer of whipped topping.
– Add Easter candy decoration on top of the whipped topping as desired.
– Chill cake in the refrigerator for another hour or until whipped topping is firm.
– Serve chilled and enjoy!