Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American comfort food, loved by people of all ages. It is a simple and quick recipe that requires some basic ingredients that you might already have in your pantry. So, roll up your sleeves and let’s get cooking!
– 8 oz egg noodles, cooked
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tbsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked egg noodles, drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well and transfer to the greased casserole dish.
3. Melt the butter in a separate bowl and mix in the breadcrumbs until they are fully coated.
4. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs mixture over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes or until the breadcrumbs turn golden brown and the cheese is melted.
6. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes and serve!
– Cook egg noodles, mix with drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
– Transfer mixture to a greased casserole dish.
– Melt butter, mix with breadcrumbs, and sprinkle over casserole.
– Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.
– Let cool and serve.