Tuna Casserole Recipe – 4 Ingredients
Are you looking for a quick and easy meal that satisfies your cravings for both comfort food and seafood? Look no further than this simple, yet delicious Tuna Casserole recipe! With just four ingredients, you can have a warm and hearty dinner on the table in no time.
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 2 cups of cooked egg noodles
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, and frozen peas. Stir until well combined.
3. Add in the cooked egg noodles and gently mix until they are fully coated in the sauce.
4. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch casserole dish, and spread it out evenly with a spoon.
5. Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
6. Remove the casserole from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
– For some added flavor, try sprinkling shredded cheese on top of the casserole before baking.
– Mix in some chopped onions or sliced mushrooms to the casserole mixture for a boost of flavor and nutrition.
– If you’re short on time, substitute canned peas for frozen peas.
In summary, this simple Tuna Casserole recipe is a great option for a quick and satisfying meal. With just four ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in no time. Add your own creative touch with the tips above, and enjoy this tasty and comforting meal!