Cake Pops Bunny Recipe
Cake pops are tasty, bite-sized treats that are perfect for sharing at parties or as a sweet snack. They are easy to make and can be customized to fit any occasion. In this recipe, we will show you how to make cake pops in the shape of a bunny, perfect for Easter or springtime celebrations.
– 1 box of cake mix
– 1 can of frosting
– 1 package of lollipop sticks
– Candy melts (white, pink, and black)
– Sprinkles for decoration
– Styrofoam block
– Mixing bowl
– Wooden spoon or electric mixer
– Cake pop maker or oven
– Saucepan or microwave-safe bowl for melting candy melts
– Spoon for dipping
– Piping bag or plastic bag
1. Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box. Once done, let it cool for a few minutes.
2. Crumble the cake with your hands, or use a food processor if you have one, until the texture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the frosting to the cake crumbs and mix well until the mixture is smooth and even.
4. Scoop the mixture and roll it into small balls, about the size of a golf ball. Place them on a lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Melt the candy melts in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl according to the instructions on the package.
6. Once the cake balls are frozen, take them out of the freezer and insert a lollipop stick into each one. Dip each ball into the melted candy melts and tap off the excess.
7. Use a piping bag or plastic bag to pipe white candy melts onto the cake pop to create the bunny nose and tail. Dip the cake pop into pink candy melts and use a toothpick to add the bunny ears.
8. Place the cake pops into a styrofoam block to dry. Add sprinkles to decorate.
9. Once the candy melts have hardened, you can draw eyes and a mouth with black candy melts.
10. Serve and enjoy!
– Make cake mix and bake
– Crumble cake and add frosting
– Roll into balls and freeze
– Dip cake pop into candy melts and decorate with piping bag
– Add sprinkles and black candy melts for the eyes and mouth