Are you in the mood for a quick and easy pasta dish that’s packed with flavor? Look no further than this 15-minute Garlic and Chili Tuna Pasta – Bucatini al Tonno!
– 8 ounces of bucatini pasta
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 1 can of tuna, drained and flaked
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
– Parmesan cheese for serving
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water and drain the rest.
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the drained tuna to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Add the drained pasta to the pan with the tuna and toss to combine.
5. Add reserved pasta water as needed to create a light sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy the bold flavors of garlic and chili balanced with the rich tuna flavor and fresh herbs. This dish is the perfect example of fast, affordable home cooking that can easily be made any night of the week.
– Cook pasta until al dente and set aside
– Heat olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes until fragrant
– Add drained tuna and sauté until browned
– Add pasta to the pan and toss to combine
– Add reserved pasta water and season with salt and pepper
– Sprinkle with parsley and serve with Parmesan cheese