Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe: A Delicious Family Meal
Are you looking for an easy and delicious recipe to feed your family? Tuna tetrazzini is a classic dish that is both flavorful and comforting. Made with spaghetti, tuna, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce, this dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
– 1 lb spaghetti
– 3 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 4 tbsp butter
– 4 tbsp flour
– 2 cups milk
– 1 cup chicken broth
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms and minced garlic. Sauté until the mushrooms are tender and the garlic is fragrant.
4. Add flour to the skillet and whisk until combined. Gradually add milk and chicken broth. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
5. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until it thickens. Add grated Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
6. Add drained tuna to the skillet and stir to combine.
7. Add cooked spaghetti to the skillet and stir until the spaghetti is coated with the sauce.
8. Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish. Sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
9. Bake the dish for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
10. Serve the tuna tetrazzini hot and enjoy!
– Tuna tetrazzini is a classic and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a family meal.
– The main ingredients in this recipe are spaghetti, tuna, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce.
– The sauce is made with butter, flour, milk, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese.
– The dish is baked in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
– Serve the tuna tetrazzini hot and enjoy!