Tuna noodle casserole is one of those classic dishes that we all grew up with. It’s simple, comforting, and delicious. The best part? It’s easy to make and can be on the table in no time. In this recipe article, we’ll walk you through how to make the best tuna noodle casserole so you can impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
– 1 package of egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cook the egg noodles according to their package directions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and grated cheddar cheese until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drain the cans of tuna and add them to the cream of mushroom soup mixture. Mix until the tuna is evenly coated.
5. Add the cooked egg noodles to the cream of mushroom soup and tuna mixture. Mix until the noodles are evenly coated with the sauce.
6. Transfer the mixture to a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top of the mixture.
7. Bake the casserole in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
8. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
– Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, and grated cheddar cheese.
– Add tuna to the mixture.
– Combine noodles with tuna mixture.
– Transfer to greased casserole dish.
– Top with bread crumbs.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Let cool before serving.