Tuna casserole is a classic dish that many people enjoy. It’s also a dish that is easy to make, especially if you have a microwave. In this episode of “A Geek’s Guide to Easy Microwave Cooking,” we’ll show you how to make a delicious tuna casserole in just a few simple steps.
– 1 can of tuna
– 1 cup of uncooked macaroni
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well.
3. Add the cooked macaroni to the bowl with the tuna mixture. Mix until everything is well combined.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap.
5. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until the casserole is hot and bubbly.
6. Remove from the microwave and let it cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
– You can add other ingredients to the casserole if you like, such as peas, carrots, or onions.
– If the casserole is not hot enough after microwaving it, you can put it back in the microwave for an additional minute or so.
– Make sure to stir the casserole well before serving to ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
In summary, here are the steps to make tuna casserole in the microwave:
1. Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
2. Combine the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and shredded cheddar cheese in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Add the cooked macaroni to the tuna mixture and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
5. Let the casserole cool for a couple of minutes before serving.