Are you tired of the same old party platters? Spice up your next gathering with these 9 mind-blowing food party rings that are sure to impress your guests. These recipes are easy to make and will be the highlight of the party.
1. Cheesy Garlic Bread Ring: This savory delight is perfect for the carb-lovers in the crowd. Simply arrange slices of garlic bread in a ring and sprinkle them with cheese. Bake until golden brown and serve warm.
2. Taco-Seasoned Crescent Ring: Add some Mexican flair to your party with this taco-seasoned crescent ring. Fill each crescent triangle with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and minced onions, then bake until golden brown.
3. Sweet Cinnamon Roll Ring: This sweet treat is perfect for a brunch party or as a dessert. Roll cinnamon roll dough into a ring and bake until fluffy. Drizzle with icing and serve warm.
4. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Ring: Breakfast for dinner? Why not! This bacon, egg, and cheese ring is a crowd-pleaser. Layer scrambled eggs, cheese, and crispy bacon in a ring of crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown.
5. Pizza Ring: Pizza lovers will rejoice over this party ring. Roll out pizza dough into a circle and top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and your favorite toppings. Bake until bubbly and golden brown.
6. Apple Pie Ring: Another sweet treat, this apple pie ring is perfect for fall parties. Cut apples into thin slices and arrange them in a ring of puff pastry dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake until golden brown.
7. Spinach and Artichoke Ring: This vegetarian option is loaded with flavor. Mix together spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese and fill a ring of crescent roll dough. Bake until golden brown and serve warm.
8. Buffalo Chicken Ring: Spice up your party with this buffalo chicken ring. Mix together shredded chicken, hot sauce, and cream cheese and fill a ring of crescent roll dough. Bake until golden brown and serve with ranch dressing.
9. S’mores Ring: End the night on a sweet note with this s’mores ring. Layer graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows in a ring of crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
– Cheesy Garlic Bread Ring
– Taco-Seasoned Crescent Ring
– Sweet Cinnamon Roll Ring
– Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Ring
– Pizza Ring
– Apple Pie Ring
– Spinach and Artichoke Ring
– Buffalo Chicken Ring
– S’mores Ring.