Korean Spicy Noodles with Tuna Recipe
Would you like to try a satisfying and flavorful dish that will take less than 15 minutes to prepare? Look no further than this recipe for Korean spicy noodles with tuna. With only a few ingredients and a simple preparation, you can enjoy a taste of Korean cuisine that will wow your taste buds.
– 2 packages of Korean spicy noodles (usually called “ramyun” or “ramyeon”)
– 1 can of tuna in water
– 1 tablespoon of gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
– Optional toppings: sliced green onions, sesame seeds, boiled egg, nori (dried seaweed)
1. Boil the Korean spicy noodles according to the package instructions. These noodles cook quickly, usually taking only 4-5 minutes. Drain the noodles and set them aside.
2. While the noodles are cooking, open the can of tuna and drain any excess water. Use a fork or your hands to separate the tuna into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together the gochujang, soy sauce, and sesame oil. This will create a spicy and savory sauce that will coat the noodles and tuna.
4. Add the cooked noodles and drained tuna to the bowl with the sauce. Toss everything together until the noodles and tuna are evenly coated.
5. If desired, top the Korean spicy noodles with green onions, sesame seeds, boiled egg, or nori. These toppings add extra flavor and texture to the dish.
6. Serve and enjoy! This recipe makes two servings, so share with a friend or save the leftovers for later.
Summary of Recipe:
– Boil Korean spicy noodles and drain.
– Drain tuna and separate into small pieces.
– Mix together gochujang, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a bowl.
– Combine noodles, tuna, and sauce.
– Add optional toppings such as green onions, sesame seeds, boiled egg, or nori.
– Serve and enjoy!