Tuna Maggi Recipe | Masala Maggi Recipe | Easy & Tasty Tuna Maggi
Maggi noodles are probably the most loved noodles brand in the market with endless possibilities to add flavours to it. If you are bored with regular Maggi flavours then let’s add some twist to your Maggi with Tuna Maggi. This recipe not only adds a new flavour to your regular Maggi, but also provides vital nutrients from the Tuna. Here is a easy Tuna Maggi Recipe for you to try.
• 1 packet of Maggi noodles
• 50 gm of tuna canned in olive oil
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 tsp of minced garlic
• 1 tsp of minced ginger
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 tsp of red chilli powder
• 1 tsp of turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Start by boiling the Maggi noodles in water for 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and keep aside.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and saute the onions, minced garlic and minced ginger until slightly golden.
3. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the canned tuna in olive oil and stir it well.
5. Next add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt as per your taste.
6. Add Maggi in the pan and stir well.
7. Finally, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Your Tuna Maggi is ready in less than 15 minutes.
• Boil Maggi noodles in water and drain it.
• Saute onions, minced garlic and minced ginger in a pan with olive oil.
• Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add canned tuna in olive oil and stir.
• Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt to your taste.
• Add Maggi noodles and stir well.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.