If you’re looking for a comforting and healthy casserole dish, then this Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe is perfect for you. It’s easy to make, packed with protein and flavor, and it’s also light on calories. Even picky eaters will love this dish, and it’s a great way to sneak in some veggies for those who may not be huge fans of them.
– 8 oz whole wheat noodles or gluten-free noodles
– 2 cans of tuna in water, drained and flaked
– 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
– 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tsp garlic powder
– 2 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 tsp dried thyme
– 1/2 tsp dried basil
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– Cooking spray
– 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain well and place them in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the flaked tuna, frozen peas and carrots, low-fat mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried basil, salt, and black pepper to the bowl with the noodles. Mix well until everything is evenly combined.
4. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray, then pour in the noodle mixture.
5. Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs over the top of the casserole.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
7. Remove the casserole from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
– This Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole is a healthy and comforting dish that’s easy to make.
– It’s packed with protein and flavor, and light on calories.
– Even picky eaters will love this dish, and it’s a great way to sneak in some veggies.
– The recipe includes whole wheat noodles, tuna, frozen peas and carrots, low-fat mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, basil, salt, and black pepper.
– The dish is baked with panko breadcrumbs until golden brown and bubbly.