Tuna casserole is a classic American dish that has been a staple in households for decades. It is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The following recipe is for an Old-Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole.
-1 bag egg noodles
-3 cans tuna fish
-1 cup frozen peas
-1 chopped onion
-3 cloves minced garlic
-1 can cream of mushroom soup
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup mayonnaise
-1 tsp lemon juice
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp black pepper
-1/4 tsp paprika
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook egg noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate pan, sauté onions and garlic until they are softened.
4. Add the tuna fish, cream of mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and paprika to the pan. Mix well.
5. Stir in the cooked egg noodles and frozen peas.
6. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the casserole.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through.
This Old-Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. It is a great way to utilize pantry staples and is sure to be a hit with the entire family.
-Ingredients: egg noodles, tuna fish, frozen peas, onion, garlic, cream of mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, paprika, and cheddar cheese.
-Cook egg noodles and sauté onions and garlic in a separate pan.
-Mix tuna fish, cream of mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and paprika to the pan with onions and garlic.
-Combine egg noodles and frozen peas.
-Bake in a preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
-Serve hot and enjoy.