Looking for a tasty and easy-to-make dessert that doesn’t use eggs? Look no further than this delicious Eggless Butter Scotch Pudding recipe from Chetna Patel.
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
– 2 cups milk
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Whipped cream (optional)
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the brown sugar and stir until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add the milk, vanilla extract, cornstarch, and salt to the saucepan. Whisk the ingredients together until the mixture is well combined and there are no lumps.
3. Cook the pudding mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it begins to thicken. This should take around 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Once the pudding has thickened, remove it from heat and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
5. Pour the pudding into individual serving dishes and allow it to cool completely. If desired, top with whipped cream before serving.
This Eggless Butter Scotch Pudding recipe is a great choice for those with egg allergies or anyone looking to make a delicious and easy dessert. It’s perfect for dinner parties, potlucks, or just a sweet treat for yourself.
– This recipe makes a delicious Eggless Butter Scotch Pudding that’s easy to make and perfect for anyone with egg allergies.
– The pudding is made with melted butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract, cornstarch, and salt, and is cooked over medium heat until it thickens.
– Once the pudding has thickened, it’s poured into individual serving dishes and allowed to cool completely.
– This pudding can be topped with whipped cream before serving for an extra special touch.