Tuna casserole is a simple and filling dinner that can be whipped up in no time. This classic dish has been a household favorite for decades and is still popular today. This recipe is great for those who are on a budget, and it is perfect for those who want to save time in the kitchen. This tuna casserole is easy to make, and it requires just a few ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
– 1 can of tuna
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 bag of egg noodles
– 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots
– 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked egg noodles, canned tuna, and frozen peas and carrots.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, chopped onion, and shredded cheddar cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour the milk mixture over the egg noodle and tuna mixture and gently stir until everything is well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
7. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Tuna casserole is a classic dish that can be made on a budget and with a few ingredients.
– It is an easy dish to make and perfect for those who want to save time in the kitchen.
– This recipe requires just a can of tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, egg noodles, frozen peas and carrots, chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
– Cook the egg noodles, combine with tuna and veggies, and mix in the milk and cheese mixture before baking
– Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes before serving.
– A delicious and filling dinner the whole family will love.