Easter Egg Cake Recipe
Easter is about cherishing traditions, creating memories, and indulging in festive treats. This year, add a beautiful and delicious Easter egg cake to your celebration table. It’s easier to bake than you might think, and it will impress your guests with its lovely presentation and mouth-watering taste. Here is a step-by-step recipe to make an Easter egg cake that will become a classic in your family.
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 1/2 cups of sugar
– 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened
– 3/4 cup of milk
– 3 eggs
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Food coloring (three colors of your choice)
– Whipped cream
– Candy eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Divide the batter into three separate bowls.
7. Add a different food coloring to each bowl and mix until you achieve your desired colors.
8. Grease an egg-shaped pan with a buttery spray or melted butter.
9. Starting with one color of batter, pour it into the bottom of the pan.
10. Add the second color of batter on top of the first layer, and spread it evenly.
11. Pour the third color of batter on top of the second layer, and spread it even.
12. Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
13. Let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan.
14. Carefully remove the cake from the mold and place it on a cake stand.
15. Decorate the Easter egg cake with whipped cream and candy eggs, using your creativity and personal style.
16. Serve and enjoy!
– Making an Easter egg cake is a fun and festive activity for the holiday season.
– This recipe requires simple ingredients and easy steps.
– You can customize your cake by choosing your favorite food coloring and decorating it to your liking.
– The cake can be served as a dessert or a centerpiece at your Easter brunch or dinner.
– Your family and guests will love the delicious taste and impressive presentation of this Easter egg cake.