Cheap Tasty Tuna Ramen | Low Budget Bourgeois
Ramen is one of the most popular dishes in the world, and for good reason. It is a flavorful and filling meal that can be customized to suit any taste. However, not everyone has the budget to dine in fancy ramen restaurants. Fortunately, making a delicious and budget-friendly tuna ramen is easy and doesn’t require any special skills.
– 1 package of ramen noodles
– 1 can of tuna
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 egg
– 2 cups of water
– Soy sauce
– Sesame oil
– Green onions (optional)
1. Boil the ramen noodles until tender, then drain and set aside.
2. Drain the tuna and set it aside.
3. Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk it with a fork.
4. Mince the garlic and set it aside.
5. Heat up a pot on medium heat and add 2 cups of water, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt.
6. Once the water begins to boil, carefully pour the beaten egg into the pot while stirring gently. Stop stirring and let the egg cook for 30 seconds.
7. Add the cooked ramen noodles to the pot and stir gently.
8. Add the canned tuna to the pot and mix everything together.
9. Add a few drops of soy sauce and sesame oil to taste, then give everything a good mix.
10. Let the ramen cook for an additional minute on low heat while stirring occasionally.
11. Serve the tuna ramen in bowls, and top with some sliced green onions if desired.
– Boil ramen noodles until tender and set aside
– Drain tuna can and crack egg into small bowl to whisk it
– Heat up a pot on medium heat, add 2 cup of water, minced garlic, salt, and stir
– Carefully pour beaten egg into pot and let it cook
– Add cooked noodles, canned tuna, and few drops of soy sauce and sesame oil
– Let the ramen cook for additional minute on low heat
– Serve in bowls and top with sliced green onions if desired.