Microwaved Easy Tuna Casserole
Looking for a quick and easy meal to make after a long day? Look no further than this Microwaved Easy Tuna Casserole recipe! This dish is easy to prepare and can be made with ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. Plus, it can be cooked quickly in your microwave, making it perfect for those busy nights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
What You’ll Need:
– 2 cups of egg noodles
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 can of tuna
– 1/2 cup of frozen peas
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook the egg noodles in a large microwave-safe bowl, following the instructions on the package. Once the noodles are cooked, drain the water and set aside.
2. In the same bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Then, add in the tuna and frozen peas and mix everything together.
3. Cover the bowl with microwave-safe plastic wrap and cook on high for 4-5 minutes, or until the mixture is heated through.
4. Remove the bowl from the microwave and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the mixture. Cover with the plastic wrap and microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through.
5. Serve hot and enjoy!
– Cook egg noodles following instructions on the package.
– Mix together cream of mushroom soup and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
– Add tuna and frozen peas to the mixture.
– Microwave the mixture on high for 4-5 minutes, covered with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
– Add shredded cheddar cheese on top of the casserole and cook it again for 1-2 minutes.
– Serve hot and enjoy!