Assemble the Ultimate Tuna Noodle Casserole with No Yolks
Casseroles are robust and versatile dishes, ideal for feeding large groups of people or making hearty leftovers for days. Tuna noodle casserole is a popular fish variant, and adding No Yolks noodles elevates the dish to the next level. With the right amount of creaminess, chewy noodles, and seafood flavors, this casserole will become your go-to weeknight dinner or potluck offering.
Here’s how to prepare the Ultimate Tuna Noodle Casserole with No Yolks:
– 8 oz No Yolks Noodles
– 1 can tuna, drained
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
– 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the No Yolks noodles according to package instructions until al dente.
3. Drain noodles and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, peas, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
5. Mix the tuna into the mayonnaise mixture.
6. Add the tuna mixture to the large mixing bowl with noodles.
7. Stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
8. Pour the mixture into a large casserole dish.
9. Sprinkle a little extra shredded cheddar cheese on top.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Preheat oven to 375°F.
– Cook No Yolks noodles until al dente.
– Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, peas, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
– Mix in the tuna.
– Add the tuna mixture to noodles and stir.
– Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with extra shredded cheddar cheese.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.