Just Amazing Meatloaf | Chef Jean-Pierre
Meatloaf is a classic comfort food that many of us love. It is hearty, satisfying and full of delicious flavors. If you’re looking for a new recipe for meatloaf, then you should definitely try this amazing meatloaf recipe from Chef Jean-Pierre. This recipe is easy to make and will have your taste buds dancing.
– 2 lbs of ground beef (80/20 blend)
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 3 tbsp of ketchup
– 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
– 1 tbsp of garlic powder
– 1 tbsp of onion powder
– 2 eggs
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, eggs, salt, and pepper.
3. Using your hands, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Place the mixture in a baking dish and shape it into a loaf.
5. Bake the meatloaf for 1 hour or until it is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
6. Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
7. Enjoy your amazing meatloaf!
– Just Amazing Meatloaf is an easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for comfort food lovers.
– The recipe includes ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, eggs, salt, and pepper.
– To prepare, simply combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix them together with your hands, shape the mixture into a loaf, and bake it in the oven for an hour.
– Let the meatloaf rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
– This recipe is guaranteed to have your taste buds dancing!