Meatloaf is a classic comfort food dish that is easy to make and a crowd-pleaser. There are many different ways to prepare meatloaf, but this recipe for Momma’s Meatloaf is a timeless favorite that is sure to become a family favorite. Follow these instructions to make a delicious and satisfying meatloaf that your loved ones will request again and again.
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1/2 cup bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 egg
– 1/2 onion, finely chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, chopped onion, salt, and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
3. In a separate small bowl, mix together the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Spread half of the ketchup mixture onto the top of the meatloaf.
5. Place the meatloaf into a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and increase the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Spread the remaining half of the ketchup mixture over the top of the meatloaf.
8. Return the meatloaf to the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
– Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, chopped onion, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl
– Mix ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and spread half on top of meatloaf
– Bake for 45 minutes in loaf pan
– Spread remaining ketchup mixture on top and cook for another 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
– Let cool before slicing and serving.