Giant Peeps Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
– 1 box of your favorite cake mix or homemade cake batter (enough for a 9×13 inch cake)
– 1 ½ cups of white, pink, and yellow mini marshmallows or Peeps
– 1 cup of vanilla frosting
– Bunny-shaped cake pan or mold
– Optional: food coloring and sprinkles for decoration
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on your cake mix or homemade cake recipe.
2. Grease your bunny-shaped cake pan or mold with cooking spray or butter.
3. Prepare your cake batter according to the instructions on the box or recipe. If desired, add food coloring to the batter to make a colorful bunny cake.
4. Pour the cake batter into the bunny-shaped cake pan or mold, filling it about ¾ of the way full.
5. Bake the cake in the oven for the amount of time specified on your cake mix or recipe, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Once the cake is fully baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan or mold for 10-15 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the cake from the pan or mold and place it on a flat surface.
8. Using a spatula, spread the vanilla frosting over the entire surface of the cake.
9. Arrange the mini marshmallows or Peeps on top of the frosting to resemble the bunny’s fur. You can use white marshmallows for the bunny’s body, pink marshmallows for the nose and ears, and yellow marshmallows for the eyes.
10. Optionally, decorate the cake with sprinkles or other decorations.
Your Giant Peeps Easter Bunny Cake is now ready to serve and enjoy!
– Preheat oven, grease bunny-shaped cake pan or mold
– Prepare cake batter, add food coloring if desired
– Pour batter into bunny-shaped mold, bake in oven
– Remove from oven, let cool, remove cake from mold
– Spread vanilla frosting on entire surface of cake
– Arrange mini marshmallows or Peeps on top of frosting
– Decorate with sprinkles or other decorations if desired