Milk pudding, also known as creamy milk dessert, is a delectable and simple recipe that you can make in just a few minutes. This dessert is perfect for people of all ages and can be served on any occasion. The best thing about it is that it requires only a handful of ingredients, including milk, sugar, cornflour, vanilla extract, and caramel sauce.
With the help of the following recipe, you can create a creamy and delicious milk pudding that will win everyone’s heart!
* 4 cups of milk
* 1/2 cup of sugar
* 4 tbsp of cornflour
* 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
1. Take a large saucepan and pour the milk into it.
2. Heat the milk over medium heat and stir occasionally.
3. While the milk is heating up, mix sugar and cornflour in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the sugar-cornflour mixture into the hot milk and stir well.
5. Cook the mixture on medium heat and stir continuously until it thickens.
6. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
7. Continue stirring the mixture for another 1-2 minutes.
8. Take the pan off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
9. Once the mixture has cooled down, pour it into a serving dish.
10. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top.
11. Refrigerate the milk pudding for at least 1 hour.
12. Serve chilled and enjoy your scrumptious milk pudding.
– Milk pudding is a simple yet delicious dessert that anyone can make.
– All you need are milk, sugar, cornflour, vanilla extract, and caramel sauce.
– Heat the milk, mix in sugar and cornflour, and stir continuously until it thickens.
– Add vanilla extract and pour into a serving dish.
– Drizzle caramel sauce over the top and chill for at least 1 hour.
– Serve and enjoy!