Chocolate Bomb – An Effortless Dessert Recipe
Have you been craving for something sweet and chocolaty? Then, you’ve come to the right place! I have an easy dessert recipe for you that will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. Introducing the chocolate bomb, a dessert that is not only delicious but also very easy to make.
– 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
– Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
1. Start by melting the milk chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave for about 30 seconds and stir well until smooth.
3. Add heavy cream and vanilla extract into the bowl.
4. Stir the mixture again until it forms a smooth, creamy texture.
5. Add the unsalted butter into the mixture and stir until fully combined.
6. Once combined, transfer the mixture into a silicone mold.
7. Place it in the freezer for about 2-3 hours, or until frozen.
8. Once ready, remove the chocolate bomb from the silicone mold by gently pushing it from the bottom.
9. Finally, roll it in chocolate sprinkles (if desired) to add an extra layer of flavor.
– Melt milk chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
– Add heavy cream, vanilla extract, and unsalted butter.
– Transfer mixture into a silicone mold and freeze for 2-3 hours.
– Remove from mold and roll in chocolate sprinkles (if desired).