Easter is a special time of the year for many people, and baking traditional Easter treats is one of the ways to celebrate the occasion. One of the most popular Easter desserts is Paschal Kulich. However, making traditional Paschal Kulich requires a lot of time and effort, and not everyone can devote that much time to baking. But there is good news! You can still enjoy the taste of Paschal Kulich without the hassle of making the dough. This recipe for quick and easy Paschal Kulich without kneading the dough is perfect for those who don’t have much time to bake but still want to enjoy this classic Easter treat.
– 500 g of ready-made sponge cake or pound cake
– 250 g of cottage cheese
– 150 g of powdered sugar
– 100 g of butter
– 50 ml of milk
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
– 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 100 g of raisins
– 50 g of almonds
1. Cut the sponge cake or pound cake into small cubes and place them in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the cottage cheese, powdered sugar, butter, milk, vanilla essence, and lemon juice until well combined.
3. Add the cheese mixture to the cake cubes and mix well using a spatula until the cake cubes are coated with the cheese mixture.
4. Add the raisins and almonds to the mixture and mix well.
5. Place the mixture in a greased and floured cake tin.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and bake the kulich for 45-50 minutes until golden brown on top.
7. Remove the kulich from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the tin.
8. Once the kulich has cooled completely, sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve.
– Cut the cake into small cubes and mix with the cheese mixture.
– Add raisins and almonds to the mixture.
– Place in a greased cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes at 180°C.
– Let kulich cool and sprinkle powdered sugar on top before serving.