Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe | Fast, Easy and Delicious Recipe
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe that is also delicious, then this tuna noodle casserole is exactly what you need. This recipe is perfect for busy days when you don’t have the time or energy to prepare a complicated meal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a tasty casserole ready in no time.
– 8 oz. egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna fish, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup of crushed Ritz crackers
– 2 tablespoons of melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions, then drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the tuna fish, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles to the bowl and mix everything together.
5. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Mix the crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter together in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
This tuna noodle casserole recipe is a great option for a quick and easy dinner. In addition to being tasty and filling, it is also budget-friendly and can be made with ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Here are some key points to remember:
– Use egg noodles for the best texture and flavor.
– Drain the tuna fish before adding it to the mixture.
– Cream of mushroom soup adds a lot of flavor and creaminess to the dish.
– Frozen peas are an easy way to add vegetables, but you could also use other vegetables like broccoli or carrots.
– Shredded cheddar cheese is a classic choice, but you could also try other cheeses like Swiss or Monterey Jack.
– The crushed Ritz crackers add a crunchy topping that complements the creamy casserole.
Consider making this tuna noodle casserole the next time you are short on time but still want a satisfying meal. Your family will love it!