Vanilla cake is a classic dessert that everyone loves. It’s simple, yet delicious and can be tailored to suit any occasion. If you’re looking for an amazing vanilla cake recipe that stands out from the rest, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be sharing the most amazing vanilla cake recipe that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 3/4 cup milk
– 3 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease two 9-inch cake pans and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix these ingredients together until they’re evenly distributed.
3. Add the butter to the mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to beat it until it’s light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl as you go.
5. Add the milk and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl and continue to mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans, smoothing the tops with a spatula.
7. Bake the cakes in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean.
8. Once the cakes are finished baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool completely in the pans.
9. Once the cakes are cool, remove them from the pans and begin decorating as desired.
– Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
– Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
– Add butter and beat until light and fluffy.
– Add in eggs one at a time, and then milk and vanilla extract.
– Divide the batter evenly between two 9-inch prepared cake pans.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes.
– Cool cakes completely before decorating.