If you’re hosting a Halloween party and need some easy last-minute treats, look no further than So Yummy’s DIY Halloween treats. These treats are perfect for kids and adults alike and can be made with just a few simple ingredients.
1) Mummy Dogs – This spooky twist on the classic pigs in a blanket is easy to make and will be a hit at any Halloween party. Simply wrap hot dogs in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown. Use ketchup to create the mummy’s eyes and mouth.
2) Monster Mash Popcorn – Popcorn is a go-to snack for any party, but add some Halloween flair with this monster mash popcorn. Combine homemade or store-bought caramel popcorn with candy eyeballs, candy corn, and other Halloween candies for a sweet and crunchy snack.
3) Witch’s Brew Punch – Quench your thirst with this spooky punch that’s perfect for any Halloween party. Mix together lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, lime juice, and green food coloring to create a bubbling green potion. Add in gummy worms for an extra creepy touch.
4) Ghostly Cheese Straws – These ghostly cheese straws are easy to make and perfect for dipping in some spooky dip. Simply cut puff pastry into ghost shapes, sprinkle with cheese, and bake until golden brown.
5) Halloween Rice Krispie Treats – Rice Krispie treats are a classic treat that can easily be made Halloween-themed. Simply mix in orange food coloring and shape the treats into pumpkin shapes. You can also add candy corn or other Halloween candies to the mix for an extra treat.
These easy Halloween treats are perfect for any last-minute party or gathering. Impress your guests with these quick and spooky treats that are sure to be a hit.
– Mummy Dogs: wrap hot dogs in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown. Use ketchup to decorate.
– Monster Mash Popcorn: mix homemade or store-bought caramel popcorn with Halloween candies, like candy eyeballs and candy corn.
– Witch’s Brew Punch: mix lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, lime juice, and green food coloring. Add gummy worms for a creepy touch.
– Ghostly Cheese Straws: cut puff pastry into ghost shapes, sprinkle with cheese, and bake until golden brown.
– Halloween Rice Krispie Treats: mix in orange food coloring, form into pumpkin shapes, and add candy corn or other Halloween candies to the mix.