Tuna noodle casserole is a classic dish that is easy to make and can feed a crowd. It’s perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook, but still want a comforting and filling meal. Follow these simple steps to make your own tuna noodle casserole.
– 1 (12-ounce) can of tuna, drained
– 1 (10.5-ounce) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of cooked egg noodles
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Bread crumbs (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions and set them aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, and grated Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
4. Add the cooked noodles to the bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. If desired, sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the casserole to add a crispy texture.
7. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until it’s heated through and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
8. Remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Calories: 362
– Total fat: 13.5 g
– Saturated fat: 4.6 g
– Sodium: 978 mg
– Total carbohydrates: 24.4 g
– Dietary fiber: 1.6 g
– Sugars: 4.4 g
– Protein: 32.8 g
– Tuna noodle casserole is a classic dish that is easy to make and can feed a crowd.
– It’s perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook, but still want a comforting and filling meal.
– The ingredients for tuna noodle casserole include canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, cooked egg noodles, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
– To make the casserole, simply mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, pour the mixture into a baking dish, and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
– The casserole is a good source of protein and contains about 362 calories per serving.