Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than by baking a delicious and festive Easter Bundt Cake? This cake is perfect for family gatherings and is sure to impress your guests with its beautiful appearance and delicious taste. Follow the steps below to make your own Easter Bundt Cake!
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
Before you start baking, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 3 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 2 cups granulated sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Gel food coloring (green, pink, and yellow)
– Powdered sugar (for dusting)
Step 2: Prepare the Batter
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Next, add in the sour cream and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
Divide the batter into three smaller bowls. Use the gel food coloring to tint each bowl of batter green, pink, and yellow.
Step 3: Assemble the Cake
Preheat your oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
Starting with the green batter, pour a layer of batter into the bottom of the Bundt pan. Repeat with the pink and yellow batters, creating layers until all the batter is used.
Using a knife, swirl the batter around in the pan to create a marbled effect.
Step 4: Bake the Cake
Place the Bundt pan in the preheated oven and bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Once the cake is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, invert the cake onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
Step 5: Decorate the Cake
Once the cake has cooled, dust it with powdered sugar to give it a snowy Easter look. You can also add some garnishes like fresh berries and edible flowers.
– Gather your ingredients including flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, gel food coloring, and powdered sugar.
– Prepare the batter in three separate bowls using green, pink, and yellow food coloring.
– Assemble the cake in layers in the Bundt pan, and create a marbled effect.
– Bake at 325°F for 60-70 minutes.
– Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack.
– Dust with powdered sugar and decorate with berries and edible flowers.