Blondies have quickly become a popular and delicious dessert option to indulge in. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but they also offer a sweet and buttery flavor that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings you may get. In this article, we will be sharing an easy recipe for 5 Minute Blondies that will take you no time at all to whip up.
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
– 1 cup of melted unsalted butter
– 1 cup of brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– a pinch of salt
– 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mixing until fully combined.
4. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt until you have a smooth batter.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour your batter into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until your blondies have turned a golden brown color.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into squares and serving.
Now that you have your 5 Minute Blondies recipe, here are some key bullet points to keep in mind when making this dessert:
– Blondies are a great alternative to traditional brownies, offering a sweet and buttery flavor.
– This recipe takes only 5 minutes to prepare and requires easy-to-find ingredients.
– Make sure to preheat your oven before beginning to prepare your batter.
– Mix your ingredients well to ensure a smooth batter.
– Fold in your chocolate chips at the end for an extra layer of sweetness.
– Let your blondies cool before cutting into squares and serving.