10 Minute Recipes | Gordon Ramsay
Are you always on the run and don’t have time to cook elaborate meals? Don’t worry! In this article, we will introduce you to some 10-minute recipes by the famous chef, Gordon Ramsay. These recipes are easy, quick and also delicious. So, let’s get started!
1. Mushroom and leek pasta
– 8 ounces dried linguine pasta
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 large garlic clove, minced
– 2 cups sliced mushrooms
– 1 large leek, washed and sliced
– 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
– 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add mushrooms and leek, and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add broth, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute or until liquid evaporates.
5. Serve pasta topped with mushroom mixture and Parmesan cheese.
2. Quick and easy frittata
– 6 large eggs
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
– 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
– 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and black pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat until hot.
4. Add onion, red pepper and green pepper, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until set around edges.
6. Sprinkle feta cheese over the top of the frittata.
7. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until set.
3. Quick and easy chicken and vegetable stir-fry
– 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 medium onion, sliced
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 small head broccoli, chopped
– 1 small bell pepper, cut into strips
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
3. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until browned.
4. Add onion and garlic to skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add broccoli and bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
6. Add broth and soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
7. Serve over rice or noodles.
– Mushroom and leek pasta: Cook pasta, sauté garlic, mushrooms and leek, add broth and top with Parmesan cheese.
– Quick and easy frittata: Beat eggs, heat olive oil in skillet, add veggies, pour egg mixture and bake with feta cheese.
– Quick and easy chicken and vegetable stir-fry: Season chicken, brown then sauté onion, garlic, broccoli and bell pepper, add broth and soy sauce and serve over rice or noodles.