Meatloaf is a hearty and delicious dish that is perfect for family dinners or special occasions. While there are many different ways to prepare and serve this classic dish, stove top stuffing meatloaf is a favorite among many home cooks. This easy pantry meatloaf recipe only requires a handful of ingredients and can be made in just a few simple steps.
– 2 lbs ground beef
– 1 box (6 oz) stove top stuffing mix
– 1 cup hot water
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup ketchup
– 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, stuffing mix, hot water, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together until it’s well combined.
3. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
4. Transfer the meatloaf mixture to the loaf pan and press it down firmly.
5. Bake the meatloaf in the oven for 60-75 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
6. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
– If you don’t have stove top stuffing mix, you can use any other type of dry stuffing mix or bread crumbs instead.
– For a healthier option, you can use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef.
– If the meatloaf starts to brown too quickly, cover it with foil and continue baking until it’s fully cooked.
– Combine ground beef, stuffing mix, hot water, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
– Grease a loaf pan.
– Transfer mixture to the pan and press down firmly.
– Bake the meatloaf for 60-75 minutes.
– Let cool, slice and serve.