Easter is just around the corner and if you’re still scratching your head for last minute Easter treats, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we share with you some easy and fun Easter egg decorating ideas from So Yummy to make your Easter celebration a memorable one.
DIY Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
1. Materials needed
– Hard-boiled eggs or plastic eggs
– Food coloring
– Rubber bands
– Metallic Sharpie markers
– Washi tape
2. Food coloring marbling
– Mix 1/2 cup of water, 1 tbsp vinegar and food coloring in a bowl.
– Dip hard-boiled eggs in the mixture and swirl around until fully coated.
– Place on a paper towel to dry.
3. Rubber band designs
– Wrap rubber bands around hard-boiled eggs to create stripes and other designs.
– Dip eggs in food coloring mixture and let dry.
4. Metallic marker designs
– Use metallic Sharpie markers to draw intricate designs on hard-boiled eggs.
5. Glitter eggs
– Apply glue to hard-boiled eggs and roll in glitter until fully coated.
6. Washi tape eggs
– Cut small pieces of washi tape and apply to hard-boiled eggs to create fun and colorful designs.
7. Sticker eggs
– Use Easter-themed stickers to decorate hard-boiled eggs.
These DIY Easter egg decorating ideas are a fun and easy way to create beautiful and unique Easter treats. They’re perfect for both kids and adults to enjoy and will add a colorful touch to your Easter celebration.
– Gather materials such as hard-boiled eggs, food coloring, vinegar, rubber bands, metallic Sharpie markers, glitter, washi tape, and stickers.
– Experiment with marbling, rubber band designs, metallic marker designs, glitter, washi tape, and stickers to create unique Easter egg designs.
– These DIY Easter egg decorating ideas are perfect for both kids and adults to enjoy and add a colorful touch to your Easter celebration.