If you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, this easy dessert recipe is perfect for you. Not only does it require minimal effort, but it also uses ingredients that are likely already in your pantry. So, let’s get started on this tasty treat!
– 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix
– 2 cups of milk
– 1 tub of whipped cream
– Crushed graham crackers
– Chocolate shavings (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the instant chocolate pudding mix with the milk.
2. Whisk together until the mixture is thick and creamy.
3. Spoon the pudding mixture into individual serving cups, filling them about 3/4 of the way.
4. Top each pudding cup with a dollop of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle a generous amount of crushed graham crackers on top of the whipped cream.
6. For an extra special touch, add some chocolate shavings on top of the graham cracker layer.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This easy dessert can be made in just a few minutes and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s perfect for parties or special occasions or even just a mid-week treat. Plus, the individual cups make for easy portion control, so you won’t have to worry about eating too much. So, go ahead and give this easy dessert a try – your taste buds will thank you!
– Combine instant chocolate pudding mix with milk and whisk until thick and creamy.
– Spoon the pudding mixture into individual serving cups.
– Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
– Add chocolate shavings for an extra special touch.
– This easy dessert is perfect for parties or a mid-week treat.