Baked Cowboy Dip – Easy and Highly Addictive Party Dip – Food Wishes
Are you searching for an appetizer for your next party or a quick snack? Look no further than this Baked Cowboy Dip recipe from Food Wishes. This dip is easy to prepare, takes only a few minutes to put together and is perfect for parties, game day, or casual get-togethers. The mixture of southwestern flavors and savory ingredients is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
• 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
• 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can of corn, drained
• 1 package of cream cheese, softened
• 1 tablespoon of chili powder
• 1 tablespoon of cumin
• 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, softened cream cheese, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch baking dish.
5. Top the mixture with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese and pepper jack cheese.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve immediately with your choice of tortilla chips or crackers.
• Baked Cowboy Dip from Food Wishes is a quick and easy appetizer that is perfect for parties, game day, or casual get-togethers.
• The recipe calls for canned diced tomatoes, black beans, and corn, softened cream cheese, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
• The mixture is mixed together thoroughly and seasoned with salt and pepper.
• The dip is topped with shredded cheddar cheese and pepper jack cheese and baked in a preheated 350-degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
• This delicious dip is best served hot with your choice of tortilla chips or crackers.