Are you craving for a sweet treat but don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen? Fear not, we’ve got you covered with this easy DIY dessert recipe that requires only three ingredients! And the best part? You probably already have them in your pantry.
So, let’s get right to it. Here’s how to make our three-ingredient dessert.
– 1 can of whipped cream
– 1 box of chocolate pudding mix
– 1 package of graham crackers
1. In a large bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding according to the instructions on the package. Let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Take the whipped cream out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
3. Crush the graham crackers into small pieces. You can do this by putting them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them or just crush them with your hands.
4. Once the pudding has set and the whipped cream has softened, layer the ingredients in a clear dessert cup or bowl. Start with a layer of graham crackers, followed by a layer of chocolate pudding, and a layer of whipped cream.
5. Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the cup or bowl. Garnish with some crushed graham crackers on top.
6. Serve chilled and enjoy your delicious three-ingredient dessert!
– This three-ingredient dessert recipe is very easy and quick to make.
– You only need three ingredients: whipped cream, chocolate pudding mix, and graham crackers.
– The dessert consists of layers of crushed graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream.
– Make sure to chill the pudding before assembling the dessert for best results.
– This dessert can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
– You can also add some variations to this recipe by adding fruit or nuts to the mix.
– Enjoy your delicious and easy DIY dessert!