Tuna Noodle Casserole Better Than Your Grandma’s Recipe
Are you looking for a hearty and easy-to-make casserole that will please your taste buds? This tuna noodle casserole recipe is just what you need. It is simple yet delicious and will easily become a staple in your recipe collection.
– 1 pound of egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1/2 cup of chopped onions
– 1/2 cup of chopped celery
– 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions.
3. In a large bowl, mix the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, peas, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles and stir until everything is well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and spread it evenly.
6. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and melted butter until the breadcrumbs are coated.
7. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the tuna noodle casserole.
8. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
– This tuna noodle casserole recipe is simple to make and deliciously satisfying.
– It includes a combination of egg noodles, tuna, cream of mushroom soup, veggies, garlic, and Parmesan cheese for flavor.
– The breadcrumbs on top add a satisfying crunch when baked until golden brown.
– This recipe can be served as a main dish or as a side dish and is perfect for warming up on a chilly evening.