Easter is just around the corner, and as the season of rejuvenation and rebirth sets in, so does the desire to whip up a special treat for the occasion. Enter the Easter lamb cake- a cake that is not just a delicious dessert but also a centerpiece for your Easter dinner! The Easter lamb cake has been an Easter tradition for generations, dating back to the early 1900s.
Now, you may be thinking, “I’m not a master baker. I don’t think I can make a lamb cake.” But, let me tell you, if a busy mom can make it, then you can do it too! This is an easy and fun recipe that you can make with your kids, and when it is done, it is easy on the eyes and the taste buds, too.
1. A boxed cake mix
2. One can of white frosting
3. Coconut flakes or shaved chocolate
4. Candy eyes and jelly beans
5. Lamb cake mold
1. Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the cake mix.
2. Grease the lamb cake mold well with cooking spray or butter, so the cake comes out easily from the mold.
3. Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the box.
4. Pour the cake batter into the lamb cake mold, making sure it is evenly distributed.
5. Bake the cake according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
6. Once the cake is baked, remove it from the oven, and allow it to cool down completely.
7. Once the cake has cooled down, remove it from the mold and place it on a serving platter.
8. Frost the cake with white frosting, making sure that the frosting is evenly distributed and covers the entire cake.
9. Sprinkle coconut flakes or shaved chocolate on the cake to give it a furry look.
10. Use the candy eyes and jelly beans to create adorable facial features on the Easter lamb cake.
And there we have it- a delicious and adorable Easter lamb cake that is sure to impress your family and friends! Now, don’t let the cake’s vintage feel or its sweet look fool you – this cake packs a delicious punch! It is perfect for Easter or any special occasion, and it is a fun way to get your kids involved in the kitchen.
– Easter lamb cake is an easy and fun tradition to start with your family for Easter.
– The recipe requires a boxed cake mix, white frosting, coconut flakes or shaved chocolate, candy eyes, and jelly beans.
– The cake needs to be baked in a lamb cake mold, which can be found at any baking supply store.
– Frost the cake with white frosting, sprinkled with coconut flakes or shaved chocolate.
– Get creative with candy eyes and jelly beans to create unique facial features on the Easter lamb cake.
– The cake is a perfect centerpiece dessert for your Easter dinner and will remain a memorable dish for generations to come.