Country Kitchen Casserole is a classic dish that is both easy to make and incredibly satisfying. This hearty casserole uses Campbell Soup and Spam, two ingredients that are staples in many households. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a comforting meal to share with friends and family, this Country Kitchen Casserole is sure to hit the spot.
– 1 can of Campbell Soup (Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken)
– 1 can of Spam
– 2 cups of cooked white rice
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1/2 cup of chopped onion
– 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Open the can of Spam and cut it into small cubes.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the can of Campbell Soup and the cooked white rice.
4. Add the cubed Spam, frozen peas, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl. Mix well.
5. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the casserole is hot and bubbly.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
9. Enjoy your delicious Country Kitchen Casserole!
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Prepare ingredients: can of Spam, can of Campbell Soup, cooked white rice, frozen peas, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
– Mix Campbell Soup and cooked white rice in a large bowl, then add cubed Spam, frozen peas, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
– Transfer mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
– Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your Country Kitchen Casserole!