Easy Coconut Jelly Recipe | Coconut Pudding | No Gelatin | Veg/Vegan Dessert
Coconut is one of the most versatile ingredients in the world of cooking and baking. It can be used in sweet and savory dishes alike, and it has a unique flavor that is hard to replicate with any other ingredient.
In this easy recipe, we use coconut to make a simple yet delicious dessert – coconut jelly. This dessert is perfect for those who are looking for a vegan and vegetarian-friendly option that is also free from gelatin.
– 1 can of coconut milk
– 1 cup of water
– 1/4 cup of sugar
– 1/4 cup of cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– A pinch of salt
1. In a saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk, water, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
2. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Once the mixture has thickened, remove it from the heat and pour it into a 9-inch square baking dish.
4. Allow the jelly to cool down to room temperature, then place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Once the jelly has set, cut it into small squares and serve.
6. You can garnish the jelly with some fresh fruit or shredded coconut if you like.
– Coconut is a versatile ingredient that can be used in sweet and savory dishes alike
– This easy coconut jelly recipe is a vegan and vegetarian-friendly option that is also free from gelatin
– You will need coconut milk, water, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and salt for the recipe
– Whisk the ingredients together, bring to a boil, and pour into a baking dish
– Chill the jelly in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, then cut it into small squares and serve with fruit or shredded coconut if desired.