If you’re looking for a last-minute dessert idea for Easter, why not try making Baiser Osternester, also known as mini Easter Pavlova? This dessert is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients to create a beautiful and delicious treat.
To make Baiser Osternester, you will need:
– 4 egg whites
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
– Whipped cream
– Fresh berries and fruits
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
3. Gradually add in the sugar, cornstarch, and white vinegar, beating continuously until the mixture becomes thick and glossy.
4. Using a pastry bag, pipe the mixture into small nests onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Use a spoon to create a small depression in the center of each nest.
6. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until the meringues are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
7. Once the meringues have cooled, fill the depression with whipped cream and fresh berries and fruits.
8. Serve and enjoy!
– Baiser Osternester is a simple and easy-to-make dessert for Easter.
– The ingredients required are easily available at home.
– Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
– Add sugar, cornstarch, and white vinegar while continuously beating the mixture.
– Pipe the mixture into small nests on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
– Bake the meringues for approximately 1 hour.
– Fill the depression with whipped cream and fresh berries and fruits.
– Enjoy your Baiser Osternester!