DIY Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat Recipe
If you love using Lipton Onion Soup Mix in your cooking, but want to avoid the high sodium content, or prefer to use homemade seasonings, then this recipe is perfect for you. This DIY Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat recipe is straightforward to make and can be used in any recipe that calls for a packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
– 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
– 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
– 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
– 1/4 teaspoon ground celery seed (or celery salt)
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
– To use in recipes, substitute this seasoning mix for one packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
– This seasoning mix can also be used as a rub for meats or added to ground beef for extra flavor in your burgers or meatloaf.
– You can adjust the salt content of this seasoning mix to your taste by increasing or decreasing the amount of salt used.
This DIY Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to avoid store-bought seasoning packets. Making your own seasoning mix not only saves money but allows you to control the quality and quantity of the ingredients used.
Whether you are making a casserole, dip, or rub for your meat, this seasoning mix adds a delicious onion and beef flavor that will elevate your dish to the next level.
In conclusion, this DIY Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat recipe is a straightforward and delicious seasoning mix that can be used in any recipe that calls for a packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix. By making your own seasoning mix, you can avoid the high sodium content found in store-bought packets and have complete control over the quality and quantity of the ingredients used.
– This is a DIY recipe for a Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat seasoning
– It is made from dried onion flakes, beef bouillon granules, onion powder, parsley flakes, ground celery seed, salt, and black pepper
– It can be used as a seasoning mix in various recipes, as a rub for meats or added to ground beef
– The salt content can be adjusted to taste
– This seasoning mix can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.