Are you craving something sweet but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen? Look no further than this easy dessert recipe that you can make at home in no time!
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1/4 cup water
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a small baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, milk, water, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until there are no lumps in the batter.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Once the dessert has cooled, top it with your choice of frosting or whipped cream and any desired toppings. Enjoy!
– Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
– In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, milk, water, and vanilla extract.
– Combine wet and dry ingredients.
– Pour mixture into greased baking dish and bake.
– Top with frosting or whipped cream and any desired toppings.