Instant Pot Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
If you’re a fan of classic tuna noodle casserole dishes, trying out an Instant Pot version is definitely worth it. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it’s also incredibly flavorful and provides perfectly cooked noodles and tender tuna.
– 3 cups of dry egg noodles
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 1 cup of sour cream
– 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Turn on the Instant Pot and select the “sauté” function.
2. Add the butter and let it melt.
3. Next, add the chopped onions and minced garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the onions become translucent.
4. Add the drained tuna to the Instant Pot and continue to stir.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and add the egg noodles, frozen peas, salt, and pepper. Continuously stir for a few minutes to make sure that everything is well combined.
6. Put the lid on the Instant pot and cook on manual high pressure for 3 minutes. Once done, let it release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes and then quick-release any remaining pressure.
7. After removing the lid, add sour cream to the Instant Pot and stir gently.
8. Then add shredded cheese and continue stirring until it melts.
9. When everything is nicely combined, top it off with chopped parsley.
10. Serve the tuna noodle casserole in bowls, and enjoy!
– Instant Pot tuna noodle casserole is quick, easy, and flavorful.
– Ingredients include dry egg noodles, butter, onion, garlic, tuna, chicken broth, sour cream, cheddar cheese, frozen peas, and parsley.
– Turn on Instant Pot sauté function, add butter and sauté onions and garlic. Add tuna, broth, noodles, frozen peas, salt, and pepper, then pressure cook for 3 minutes.
– Add sour cream, shredded cheese, and parsley before serving.