Easter is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and whip up some festive treats for your family and friends. One popular option is Easter Spring Cupcakes, which are a colorful and delicious way to celebrate the season.
To make Easter Spring Cupcakes, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup buttermilk
– Food coloring (in pink, blue, and yellow)
– Vanilla frosting
– Easter egg candies or other decorations
Once you have gathered your ingredients, follow these steps to make the cupcakes:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk and mixing until just combined.
6. Divide the batter evenly among three small bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl to create pink, blue, and yellow batter.
7. Use a spoon to drop spoonfuls of each colored batter into the prepared cupcake liners, creating a layered effect.
8. Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting with vanilla frosting and decorating with Easter egg candies or other decorations.
Your Easter Spring Cupcakes are now ready to serve and enjoy! These colorful and festive cupcakes are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
– Gather ingredients including flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, buttermilk, food coloring, vanilla frosting, and Easter egg candies or other decorations.
– Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
– Combine dry ingredients in one medium bowl and cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a separate large bowl.
– Add eggs one at a time and stir in vanilla.
– Gradually add dry ingredients to butter mixture, alternating with buttermilk.
– Divide batter in three small bowls and add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl.
– Drop spoonfuls of each colored batter into cupcake liners in muffin tin.
– Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes.
– Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting and decorating with Easter egg candies or other decorations.