Bibingka is a traditional Filipino dessert made with rice flour, coconut milk, and sugar. It is usually topped with cheese, butter, or salted egg, and then baked in a clay oven. This tasty snack is a must-try for anyone visiting the Philippines or for those looking to enjoy a sweet treat at home. With White King’s Bibingka mix, you can easily make your own bibingka in the comfort of your own kitchen.
– 1 package of White King Bibingka Mix
– 1 cup of water
– ¼ cup of melted butter
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
– Salted egg, sliced
– Cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the bibingka mix, water, melted butter, and eggs. Mix well until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
3. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish or pie pan.
4. Top the bibingka with slices of salted egg and grated cheese.
5. Bake the bibingka in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until it is golden brown on the top and the edges start to pull away from the pan.
6. Remove the bibingka from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your homemade bibingka with a cup of hot coffee or tea for a perfect afternoon snack or dessert.
– Bibingka is a traditional Filipino dessert made with rice flour, coconut milk, and sugar.
– With White King’s Bibingka mix, you can easily make your own bibingka at home.
– To make bibingka with salted egg and cheese, simply add slices of salted egg and grated cheese to the top of your bibingka before baking.
– Bake your bibingka for 20-25 minutes at 375°F (190°C) until golden brown on top and the edges start to pull away from the pan.
– Let the bibingka cool before serving and enjoy it with a cup of hot coffee or tea.