Quick & Easy Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe: How to Make Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Pudding
Chia seeds have become increasingly popular over the years, and for good reason. These tiny seeds are packed with nutrients, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They can be eaten in many different ways, such as on top of oatmeal, in smoothies, or even as a pudding. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a quick and easy blueberry chia seed pudding that’s perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack.
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk)
– 1/3 cup chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Whisk everything together until well blended.
2. Add the fresh blueberries to the mixture and give it a stir. Feel free to use other fruit of your preference, such as strawberries or raspberries.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until the chia pudding has thickened up. You can also let it sit overnight to enjoy for breakfast.
4. When you’re ready to eat the pudding, give it a stir to make sure everything is well mixed. If you prefer your pudding to be colder, feel free to add a few ice cubes.
5. Serve in a bowl or jar and enjoy!
This blueberry chia seed pudding is perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack. It’s also an excellent meal-prep option that can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days. Feel free to experiment with different fruits, nuts, and toppings to create your unique flavor combinations.
– Chia seeds are packed with nutrients, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.
– Blueberry chia seed pudding is perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack.
– Combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and maple syrup in a medium-sized bowl.
– Add fresh blueberries to the mixture and let sit for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
– Stir before serving and enjoy in a bowl or jar.
Remember, healthy eating isn’t just about consuming fewer calories, but opting for nutritious and natural ingredients. By incorporating this blueberry chia seed pudding recipe into your daily routine, you’ll add essential vitamins and minerals to your diet while enjoying a delicious and filling meal.