Do you have a craving for warm, gooey cookies but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen measuring ingredients and mixing dough? With Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookie Dough, you can have freshly baked cookies in just a few minutes! Ready to take on this delicious challenge? Here’s the recipe!
– 1 package of Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookie Dough
– Parchment paper
– Baking sheet
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. While your oven is preheating, arrange the cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to space the dough at least two inches apart to allow for spreading.
3. For the best results, don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. If you have multiple packages of cookie dough, bake them in separate batches.
4. Place the cookie dough in the preheated oven and set the timer for 12-14 minutes.
5. Cookies are done when the edges are golden brown and the centers are set. If you prefer your cookies to be more crispy, extend the baking time by a minute or two.
6. Once the cookies are baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
7. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy the freshly baked cookies with a glass of cold milk or your favorite hot beverage!
– Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
– Arrange cookie dough on parchment-lined baking sheet
– Space the dough at least two inches apart to allow for spreading
– Bake for 12-14 minutes
– Take cookies out of the oven and let them cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.